With the economic revival picking momentum, women can now splurge in shopping for jewelry. Now, with jewelry, one must also think of the fashionable pieces of jewelry at prices within reach. It is now that the world (of women!!) is taking notice of fashion jewelry. The fashion jewelry range, which had been in the shadows for many years, has been in the limelight in the recent years.
Artificial jewelry has an astounding range of colors, designs, and varieties in materials that go in to the making of unique pieces of jewelry. The trends this year lean more on the bigger and bolder styles, lot of color, and use of metals. Celebrities are launching their own fashion jewelry line looking at the fantastic potential through fabulous jewelry pieces like necklaces, bracelets, bangles and earrings. Just recently Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, Iman and Alicia Keys to name a few, launched their jewelry line.
Big and Bold Necklaces
This year necklaces that look bigger, are better!!
* Chunky, with many colors is the current trend.
* Chains and pearls are mixed to create cool and stylish layered necklace designs.
* Mixture is the style that most designers predict.
The use of metals, beads, charms, crystals, stones and metals in a layered fashion are huge this season.
Eco Bracelets and Bangles
* Bracelets that have a more natural look with the use of beads; wood or coconut shells are predicted to be hot this year.
* Brass bracelets with a hammered or coiled look will also be in vogue.
* Thin wired bangles are great for summer and thicker styles for winter would make you a trend-setter.
* For evening wear, a bracelet with a single large flower or a single large gemstone will be your best accessory. Neutral tones are a good choice.
Chandelier Style Earrings
Earrings will be one of the best accessories in 2010.
* Chandelier and dangle styles dominate this year.
* Neutral colors with crystals will accentuate your style statement this Fall.
It can be a great accessory to an evening gown as well as a simple t-shirt and jeans with heels.
Make sure that you wear only one piece of bold jewelry at a time for a great style. Since statement jewelry is going to be the main focus this year, it pays (with a lot of compliments) to invest in a few good pieces. Other than neutral tones, it is the fiery colors like yellow, orange, and red that slowly snaking their way to becoming very popular. Add a little sparkle to your collection by having a few crystal or stone accessories. Artificial jewelry is a great way to enhance your wardrobe and be ahead of the latest fashion trends.